Terms and conditions
These Terms govern the use of this website, and, any other related agreement or legal relationship with the owner in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The user must read this document carefully.
This website is provided by: United Motion Ideas S.A.S, 1 place Giovanni da Verrazzano, 69009, Lyon, France
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What the User should know at a glance
- Usage of this website and the service is age restricted: to access and use this website and its service the user must be an adult under applicable law.
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only apply to certain categories of users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to consumers or to those users that do not qualify as consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any such mention, clauses apply to all users.
- There are no restrictions for users in terms of being consumers or business users;
- Users must be recognized as adult by applicable law.
To use the service users may register or create a user account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner. Users may also use the service without registering or creating a user account, however, this may cause limited availability of certain features or functions.
Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this website.
By registering, users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password. Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to user accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
- By directly contacting the owner at the contact details provided in this document.
Account suspension and deletion
The owner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, user accounts which it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms. The suspension or deletion of user accounts shall not entitle users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the user does not exempt the user from paying any applicable fees or prices.
Content on this Website
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on this website is owned or provided by the owner or its licensors.
The owner undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on this website infringes no applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it may not always be possible to achieve such a result. In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of users to enforce their rights, users are kindly asked to preferably report related complaints using the contact details provided in this document.
Rights regarding content on this Website - All rights reserved
The owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not therefore use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the service.
In particular, but without limitation, users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on this website, nor allow any third party to do so through the user or their device, even without the user’s knowledge.
Where explicitly stated on this website, the user may download, copy and/or share some content available through this website for its sole personal and non-commercial use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the owner are correctly implemented.
Any applicable statutory limitation or exception to copyright shall stay unaffected.
Access to provided content
Content that users provide to this website is made available according to the criteria outlined within this section.
Content for determined audiences
Content meant to be made available to specific audiences may only be shared with such third parties as determined by users.
Any personal data, identifier or any other information users upload in connection with such content (such as a user-ID, avatar or nickname etc.) shall also appear in connection with the content.
Users may (and are encouraged to) check on this website to find details of who can access the content they provide.
Access to external resources
Through this website users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
This website and the service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of this website and/or the service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Therefore, the owner reserves the right to take any appropriate measure to protect its legitimate interests including denying users access to this website or the service, terminating contracts, reporting any misconduct performed through this website or the service to the competent authorities – such as judicial or administrative authorities – whenever users are suspected to be in violation of any laws, regulations, third-party rights and/or these Terms, including, but not limited to, by engaging in any of the following activities:
- Pretending to fulfil any possible condition or requirements for accessing this website and/or using the services, such as for instance being adult according to law or qualifying as a consumer;
- Concealing their identity or stealing someone else’s identity or pretend to be or represent a third-party, if not allowed to do so by such third-party;
- Manipulating identifiers to disguise or otherwise conceal the origin of their messages or of the content posted;
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, using threatening practices, threatening or violating the legal rights of others in any other way;
- Promoting activity that may endanger the user’s life or the life of any other user or lead to physical harm. This includes but is not limited to suicide threats or instigations, intentional physical trauma, the use of illegal drugs, or excessive drinking. Under no circumstance is any user allowed to post any content promoting and/or encouraging and/or showing any self-destructive or violent behavior on this Website;
- Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of this website, including the services or any network connected to the website, nor breaching the security or authentication measures on this website, including the services or any network connected to this website;
- Installing, embedding, uploading or otherwise incorporating any malware into or via this website;
- Using this website or the technical infrastructure in an abusive, excessive or otherwise inappropriate way (for example: for spamming purposes);
- Attempting to disrupt or tamper with the technical infrastructure in a manner that harms or places an undue burden on this website or the service;
- Adopting any automated process to extract, harvest or scrape information, data and/or content from this website and all the digital properties thereto related unless where explicitly allowed to do so by the owner;
- Disseminating or publishing content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, libelous or inappropriate;
- Publishing any content that promotes, either directly or indirectly, hate, racism, discrimination, pornography, violence;
- Disseminating or publishing any content that is false or may create unjustified alarm;
- Using this website to publish, disseminate or otherwise provide content protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to patent, trademark or copyright law, unlawfully and without the legitimate right-holder’s consent;
- Using this website to publish, disseminate or otherwise make available any other content which infringes on any third-party rights, including but not limited to state, military, trade or professional secrets and personal data;
- Publishing any content or car;
Commercial use restrictions
- Registering or using this website in order to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind in any way;
- Indicating or trying to imply in any manner, that a user stands in a qualified relationship with this website or that this website has endorsed the user, the user’s products or services or any third party’s products and services for any purpose.
The owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the owner reserves the right to interrupt the service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the service altogether. If the service is terminated, the owner will cooperate with users to enable them to withdraw personal data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the service might not be available due to reasons outside the owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this website and of its service without the owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
Intellectual property rights
Without prejudice to any more specific provision of these Terms, any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to this website are the exclusive property of the owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties relating to intellectual property.
All trademarks — nominal or figurative — and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with this website are, and remain, the exclusive property of the owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
Changes to these Terms
The owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the owner will appropriately inform the user of these changes. Such changes will only affect the relationship with the user for the future.
The continued use of the service will signify the user’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the service. Failure to accept the revised Terms, may entitle either party to terminate the agreement. The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the user’s acceptance. The user can obtain any previous version from the owner. If required by applicable law, the owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Any change of these Terms shall be communicated in writing no later than one month prior to becoming effective. Should consumers not accept the modified Terms, they shall have the right to terminate the agreement without any penalty nor right to claim compensation up to four months following the day on which the modified Terms have become effective.
Assignment of contract
The owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation, or subcontract any or all rights or obligations under these Terms, taking the user’s legitimate interests into account. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the owner.
All communications relating to the use of this website must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Should any provision of these Terms be or be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall do their best to find, in an amicable way, an agreement on valid and enforceable provisions thereby substituting the void, invalid or unenforceable parts. In case of failure to do so, the void, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the applicable statutory provisions, if so permitted or stated under the applicable law.
Without prejudice to the above, the nullity, invalidity or the impossibility to enforce a particular provision of these Terms shall not nullify the entire agreement, unless the severed provisions are essential to the Agreement, or of such importance that the parties would not have entered into the contract if they had known that the provision would not be valid, or in cases where the remaining provisions would translate into an unacceptable hardship on any of the parties.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between users and the owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms are governed by the law of the place where the owner is based, as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Exception for European Consumers
However, regardless of the above, if the user qualifies as a European Consumer and has their habitual residence in a country where the law provides for a higher consumer protection standard, such higher standards shall prevail.
Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of the place where the owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European Consumers
The above does not apply to any users that qualify as European consumers, nor to consumers based in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Unsolicited Ideas Submission Policy
United Motion Ideas and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”).
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when United Motion Ideas’ products, services, technologies, advertising, promotions, marketing strategies or content might seem similar to submissions provided to United Motion Ideas. If, despite our request that you not send us your submissions, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms will apply to your submissions.
Terms of Ideas Submission
You agree that:
Your submissions and their contents along with related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of United Motion Ideas, without any compensation to you;
United Motion Ideas may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way on an unrestricted basis;
There is no obligation for United Motion Ideas to review the submissions;
There is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
United Motion Ideas does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of United Motion Ideas’ existing business. If you want to send us feedback, we request that you use the feedback button at the right of the page. Please provide only specific feedback on United Motion Ideas Community’s existing features and do not send or provide any submissions other than using those forms.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site will be deemed to be non-confidential and not proprietary. United Motion Ideas will be free to use and redistribute such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you.
Definitions and legal references
This Website (or this Application)
The property that enables the provision of the service.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the owner and the user, governed by these Terms.
Any user that does not qualify as a consumer.
European (or Europe)
Applies where a user is physically present or has their registered offices within the EU, regardless of nationality.
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this website and/or the service to users.
The service provided by this website as described in these Terms and on this website.
All provisions applicable to the use of this website and/or the service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using this website.
Any user qualifying as a natural person who accesses goods or services for personal use, or more generally, acts for purposes outside their trade, business, craft or profession.
Last updated September 2020