Join a passionate team
Between Tetris parties and basketball matches, the UMI team combines creativity and multiple skillsets to carry out the most complex projects.
Dynamism, autonomy, and ambition are key for these technology lovers.
Innovation Project Manager
Location: Lyon 9 // Profile: Engineering education Bac+4-5 // Sensitivity for new technologies // Fluency in written English
Our company 💡
UMI supports all types of companies in the success of their innovation projects. We are a startup that has developed a BtoB platform that allows innovative companies to compare their innovations, mainly technological, with market players. UMI provides access in real time to dozens of qualified professional opinions to measure the interest of an innovation (existing need? / possible applications / popular features /…) and to boost its access to the market. UMI is a start-up created within the Dynergie Group, a specialist in innovation.
In collaboration with the Project Director, you will be in charge of customer missions on the UMI platform:
- Understand the principle of each project: addressed problem / principle of the proposed solution / possible applications / sectors of activity concerned /…
- Define the mapping of potential targets (techno users / development partners / distributors /…)
- Manage the UMI professional search tool
- Analyze the responses obtained to build clear conclusions on the opportunities for each innovation (Go / No Go / What market? / …)
- Suggest improvements to the UMI tool
With a scientific/technical background and attracted by innovation and new technologies, you are able to quickly understand any technological subject: project yourself on possible applications of a technology, identify sectors of activity potentially concerned, identify the key players to be solicited. You are quick-witted and enjoy working on projects as a whole. You are able to quickly find information on the web. You have a good command of written English.
Application to be sent to: email@example.com
Responsibilities and missions 🚀
You will join our team of developers (full-stack and front-end developers). Your missions will lead you to:
- Participate in the design and development of the platform’s back-end & front-end.
- Write unit tests and ensure the application follow-up of the platform.
- Challenging the functioning of the current application and algorithms and proposing areas for improvement.
- In conjunction with the team, you are an actor in the company’s overall strategy.
Qualifications and skills ⭐
You have a +4/5 bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent University. You want to join a growing startup and you already have one or more experiences in:
- Front-end development with Angular and TypeScript,
- Back-end development with Node.js and ECMAScript 6,
- Design and development of REST APIs,
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch would be a plus
Finally, you are familiar with Agile (SCRUM) methods and are used to working in a team. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to invest in an ambitious project with multiple technological challenges.
Technical environment 💡
- Front-end: AngularJs and Angular4, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack
- Back-end: Node.js, ECMAScript 6, ExpressJs, NPM, Socket.io, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Tools: Docker + Docker Cloud, Gulp, Bower, Karma, Git, WebStorm
- Continuous integration with Docker Cloud + Github
Application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org